- The PKNS logo portrays the mission, vision and commitment of a strong and authoritative corporate body.
- The words “Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Selangor” (Selangor State Development Corporation) in Persio-Arabic script symbolise the strong character and glory of the Malays.
- As a key agency for development, PKNS incorporates the emblem of the state of Selangor.
- The elements in the logo symbolise the philosophy and activities of PKNS.
- The letters “PKNS” at the bottom part of the logo support the philosophy and activities of PKNS in line with the objectives of its establishment.
- RED and YELLOW are the colours of Selangor.
- Black symbolises firmness, integrity, stability and undiminished spirit.